The vast ocean looks tiny with the marvelous framing of the shipping boat, The second sand temple with sun at the helm is quite interesting while the third one where a group plays with a ball is fantastic with various color of sky.
I'm "the" visual maker.I love photography and cinematography.I finished Visual communication. As a photographer I updated my photos. Please visit and give me your feedback.
Brilliant dude. You r quite an impressive photographer. The graveyard and the boat at dusk r my favorite pics. great job
ReplyDeleteGood work da.. hights await your might :)
ReplyDeleteJayakrishnan
The vast ocean looks tiny with the marvelous framing of the shipping boat, The second sand temple with sun at the helm is quite interesting while the third one where a group plays with a ball is fantastic with various color of sky.
ReplyDeleteExcellent photography keep decorating your blog with lots of your creativity
ReplyDeleteReally the camera has got a spl eye. I believe in it. excellent shots. Congrats. GOD bless. Alagu, Nellai
ReplyDelete